The installer for our app does not automatically create a shortcut, and you must do so manually.
To create the short-cut in Windows:
- From your desktop, click your Start button.
- Click Computer (or File Explorer in Windows 10)
- Go into your C: drive (under "This PC" in Win10)
- Open "Program Files" (NOT the one ending with "x86") and look for the "pia_manager" folder and open it
- Right click "pia_manager.exe" and select "Create Shortcut"
- Drag the newly created shortcut to your desktop
- You can now launch the client from your desktop by right clicking this icon and selecting "Run as administrator".
To create the short-cut in Mac:
- Simply drag the PIA VPN App icon from the Application folder onto the desktop and run it from there.