To change the DNS server settings on your iOS Device, please follow these instructions:
- From the iPad's home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General on the sidebar.
- Tap Network.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow.
- Tap the DNS field.
- Delete the current DNS servers, and enter the new DNS servers. If you enter more than one DNS server, be sure to separate the servers with commas.
- To use PIA DNS, enter 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
Following these steps, please clear your browser cache and cookies, close the browser, reconnect the VPN, then open a fresh browser.
Please note: this change can only be applied to Wifi connections, not mobile data.