To change your DNS servers on your MacOS computer, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the Apple logo in the upper left corner.
- Click on System Preferences.
- Click on Network.
- Click on your Internet Networking device (Wifi, Ethernet, etc.).
- Click on the Advanced button.
- Click on the DNS Tab.
- Delete all DNS servers listed.
- Add: 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124, and remove other DNS IPs present to prevent their use
Following these steps, please clear your browser cache and cookies, close the browser, reconnect the VPN, then open a fresh browser.