To change your DNS servers on your MacOS computer, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the Apple logo in the upper left corner.
- Click on System Preferences.
- Click on Network.
- Click on your Internet Networking device (Wifi, Ethernet, etc.).
- Click on the Advanced button.
- Click on the DNS Tab.
- Delete all DNS servers listed.
- Add: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206, and remove other DNS IPs present to prevent their use
Following these steps, please clear your browser cache and cookies, close the browser, reconnect the VPN, then open a fresh browser.