To change the DNS server settings on Windows, please follow these instructions:
- Disconnect the VPN.
- If applicable, please uncheck the DNS Leak Protection option in the client settings and save.
- Go into your Start Menu, choose Run. Type this into the search box and press enter:
- In the Network Connections window that appears, locate the Ethernet/Wifi network adapter you connect to the internet with.
- Select that network adapter, right click it and choose Properties.
- Under the Networking tab, select the TCP/IP(v4) and then click Properties.
- Ensure that "Obtain an IP address automatically" is enabled.
- Change "Obtain DNS server address automatically" to "Use the following DNS server address".
- Enter 184.108.40.206 for the Preferred DNS server.
- Enter 220.127.116.11 for the Alternate DNS server.
- Click OK and go back to the Network Configurations window.
- Select the TAP adapter, right-click it and choose Properties.
- Select TCP/IP(v4) and choose Properties.
- Set the same DNS servers as above for this interface as well.
- Apply the changes by clicking OK out of all available configuration windows.
You may need to reboot your computer for all the changes to fully take effect