Please Note: This guide assumes that you are using Safari and have 'Allow files to Open/Execute (aka Safe Files) upon download completion' enabled. If you are not, you may have issues with Step 9 ongoing.
1. Download the Latest TunnelBlick install from https://tunnelblick.net/downloads.html
2. Double Click the Tunnelblick dmg from your downloads folder to mount the image
3. Double Click on the Tunnelblick icon to install.
4. If you get a notice that "Tunnelblick is an Application downloaded from the Internet"
Click Open to confirm that you want to Open it.
5. Type your computer Admin password to allow the Install.
6. Click Launch
7. Click I Have Configuration Files
8. Download the Configuration Files https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/openvpn/openvpn.zip and unzip it.
9. Rename this downloaded file to openvpn.tblk and on the window that appears, choose “Add” to accept the file extension change. Double click openvpn.tblk, and allow the option to apply installation of multiple files.
10. Tunnelblick will ask if you want to add for All users, or just your user.
11. Enter your computer Admin password to allow the configuration file to be added.
12. Click the Tunnelblick icon in the Menu bar to connect
13. Enter your Username and password when prompted.