Installation, connections, killswitches, firewall issues. Technical covers the technical aspect of our VPN service, our provided software and what could be interfering with it.
- I see there is an update for my Windows/MacOS/Linux PIA app. How do I obtain this update?
- Am I able to use my password management software such as LastPass with the VPN?
- Are there any restrictions on what characters can be used in my password?
- Can I configure the VPN connection to always use the same IP address?
- Can I keep the VPN always connected on my iPhone/iPad?
- Can I switch between countries and gateways? See all 43 articles
- Changing Ports on Linux
- Flushing (clearing) the DNS cache under Ubuntu 12.04/11.10
- Geo-Locked Content Restrictions
- How can I improve connection speed for a router-based VPN?
- How can I make OpenVPN remember my username and password?
- How can I reduce my latency in online games when using the VPN? See all 38 articles
- Providing system information to our support team
- Sitemap File
- How do I create a debug log for the PIA app? (desktop/laptop)
- How can I disable debug information in your Windows application?
- How do I disable debug logging in your MacOS application?
- I am seeing the error "Create IP forward entry error" in my debug log See all 8 articles