Boxcryptor allows you to encrypt your sensitive files and folders in Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and many other cloud storages. It combines the benefits of the most user friendly cloud storage services with the highest security standards worldwide. This is a free and optional service now bundled with your PIA subscription.
If you purchased an option that included a license, you can activate your Boxcryptor account using the following instructions.
1. Visit this link - http://www.boxcryptor.com/app
2. Click the “Create your Account here”
3. Enter the needed information.
4. Click the Proceed button
5. Check the box on the left side of “I understand that I will lose access to my encrypted data if I forget my password.”
6. Click the Create Account Button.
Note: You will receive a verification email that you need to click in order to activate your account.
7. Under the Choose your License, please select I WANT TO STAY WITH THE FREE PLAN.
8. Click the Download Boxcryptor Button and to proceed with activating your license, by clicking GO TO ACCOUNT.
9.Under your account information, please down and look for PLAN. Then,below the plan, please locate the ENTER KEY and click it.
10. A pop up box will appear where you can enter your License. (Note: The key contains 71 Alphanumeric Characters).
11. Then, please click the Submit Button.
A guide to locate your Boxcryptor License Key can be found here: https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/helpdesk/kb/articles/how-to-locate-your-boxcryptor-license-key
12.Finally, you’re all set! You can check that your key Is activated under your Account > Plan as shown below.
These are guides on how to install the Boxcryptor software on your preferred device.